This Geek Trivia is one of the most important trivia gatherings you will attend for Gay Geeks of NY!!
This trivia gathering will be important because we are having our very first EXECUTIVE BOARD ELECTIONS in ADDITION to our regular geek trivia!!
This is a big one geeks, because whoever YOU vote for will be my team in helping to direct Gay Geeks of NY in the coming year!
DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!!
Now onto the regular info!!
Gay Geeks of NY is an ongoing social gathering for all gay, lesbian, bi, trans and otherwise queer "geeks" of all backgrounds and ages meeting at the LGBT Center once a month. Gay supporters welcome as well!!
This is a place to make friends and discuss your favorite comics, video games, TV shows, role-playing games, books and more with fellow geeks of all genres.
Each gathering centers around our four round Geek Trivia, which covers all aspects of geek genres, with a prize bag going to the winner. Two rounds of trivia, followed by a mingling period, then the final two rounds!
Here's the lowdown for our gathering...as always!
1) The cost to attend will be $5 each.
2) If you plan on attending, please bring a food or drink item to share with the group.
3) VERY IMPORTANT - Though this invite says we are in Room 410, please check at the front desk whether or not our room has been changed. The Center sometimes moves around groups last minute, so please check first!
4) DONATIONS! - Have geeky crap that you want to get rid of? (comic book trades, statues, action figures (not loose, packaged only), DVDs, video games, etc)
Then bring it! I will take it towards future prize bags! HOWEVER, please do not bring me loose comics, or individual comics. That also goes for broken or unplayable CDs, DVDs or video games! They will wind up getting thrown out!
5) Only a six person limit per team! You do NOT however, need to bring your own team. (you will form a team with other members in attendance)
Please join us for our our gathering Sunday, November 11th for another rousing gathering of Geek Trivia AND our very first EXECUTIVE BOARD elections!!
Contact Nick at GayGeeksofNY@gmail.com for any questions, or follow us on Twitter (@GayGeeksNY) for updates!!
Also check out our website: www.gaygeeksofny.com More events at The Center»
NEW YORK EVENTS
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN GET MARRIED DOESN’T MEAN YOU SHOULD. BRADL...
Tuesday Mar 28, 2017 - 6:30pm-8:30pm, 2 people are in
"Lost Boi," a queer punk reimagining of the classic Peter Pan, si...
Tuesday Apr 4, 2017 - 8:00pm-9:00pm, 2 people are in
208 West 13th Street
Tea and Sympathy
108 Greenwich Ave
Equinox / Greenwich Avenue
97 Greenwich Ave
A Salt & Battery
112 Greenwich Ave
89 Greenwich Ave