Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Best NYC bars for a 45 year old in NYC? I'm an average guy, a bit close to the "bear look" with a few extra pounds. I'm visiting NYC 02/06-02/10/2013 alone. Looking for a no-attitude, come as is bar..not looking for a hustler, don't want to be with a bunch of stuck up older men who think they are 20 (plenty of those here in S. Florida lol), hate attitude bars...any ideas?
1 answers to this question
splash bar is always the way to go bro. have fun!!
Newest New York Questions
- I am looking for a place to live in NY city when i travel in 3/3/2014 - 7/3/2014 I am a bottom Hong Kong student who cannot afford normal price for hotel in NY. Please inbox me in case anyone can help to find a place for me. thanks so much
- Visit from Nebraska in mid-Dec. Looking for some theater. Light, airy and funny. Would like to hit something other than Wicked-The Book Of Mormons. Was thinking about current production of Pippin, but ticket prices are more than what I would care to pay for a circus performance. Heard Naked Boys Singing is getting a much needed update. Perhaps someone has more info about discounted tickets like RFM0518 brought up? Any help appreciated. Will be seeing Kinky Boots with my husband. Loved Ave Q, and Priscilla- saw Mitilda while visiting friends in London.
- Where are cool places to go that don't play annoying dubstep? I am looking for places that play top 40 or r&b but NO DUBSTEP!!
- looking for a lesbian movie? I can help. i have series too! email : email@example.com follow in twitter @CarolaBrug facebook.com/carola.brugueras
- Hey hey, I'll be in NYC Saturday night to Sunday morning and am looking for somewhat of a seedy time. I'm getting the idea that the east side is a great area for dive bars and would love some advice (or company) for the night in question. Also, would anyone know what to do with my luggage? I don't plan to sleep and will be taking the bus home in the morning, so there's plenty of time to fill..