Join GayCities, the fun way to discover the worldSee where your friends and people like you are going and what they say about places and events worldwide.
Want advice? Add a question
Hey guys, i'm from mexico and i would love to propose to my boyfriend in times square or in the high line. I would like to performe a flashmob can you help me by doing something that day or if you know who can help me. Please help me
0 answers to this question
Newest New York Questions
- I am looking for a place to live in NY city when i travel in 3/3/2014 - 7/3/2014 I am a bottom Hong Kong student who cannot afford normal price for hotel in NY. Please inbox me in case anyone can help to find a place for me. thanks so much
- Visit from Nebraska in mid-Dec. Looking for some theater. Light, airy and funny. Would like to hit something other than Wicked-The Book Of Mormons. Was thinking about current production of Pippin, but ticket prices are more than what I would care to pay for a circus performance. Heard Naked Boys Singing is getting a much needed update. Perhaps someone has more info about discounted tickets like RFM0518 brought up? Any help appreciated. Will be seeing Kinky Boots with my husband. Loved Ave Q, and Priscilla- saw Mitilda while visiting friends in London.
- Where are cool places to go that don't play annoying dubstep? I am looking for places that play top 40 or r&b but NO DUBSTEP!!
- looking for a lesbian movie? I can help. i have series too! email : firstname.lastname@example.org follow in twitter @CarolaBrug facebook.com/carola.brugueras
- Hey hey, I'll be in NYC Saturday night to Sunday morning and am looking for somewhat of a seedy time. I'm getting the idea that the east side is a great area for dive bars and would love some advice (or company) for the night in question. Also, would anyone know what to do with my luggage? I don't plan to sleep and will be taking the bus home in the morning, so there's plenty of time to fill..